National Chin-Yi University of Technology (NCUT) and Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya both recognize the importance of education in promoting global awareness and competency in the world today. National Chin-Yi University of Technology understands that Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya is a respected institution of higher education in Indonesia, with students that are noted for high achievements and accomplishments. NCUT hereby welcomes and invites students of Politeknik Negeri Sriwijayato apply for NCUT’s special 3+1+Master’s program in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and Energy Engineering, Computer Science and Information Engineering, Each university may send up to Students for one academic at the undergraduate level.
The students to join the program must be the fourth year of undergraduate program at the POLSRI before beginning the program period, and have good academic record and appropriate degree of fluency in the language of instruction of the NCUT.
SELECTION OF STUDENTS
The POLSRI will nominate the appropriate number of students for joining the program and the NCUT retains the right to review the students nominated for joining the program and to make the final decision.
ACADEMIC STATUS OF STUDENTS
- Students are subject to the same rules and regulations as local students
- The students will retain the same rights and privileges as regular students at the NCUT.
- All students will remain enrolled as regular degree candidates at the POLSRI and are not pursuing a degree at the NCUT for the “1” year.
- All students will be responsible for purchasing the required health/accident insurance sufficient to cover the cost of medical care during the period of exchange study. The students are required to have health/accident insurance valid in the Indonesia throughout the duration of the exchange program.
- The students should provide proof of coverage at their arrival to designated administrative body.
- Following the completion of the “+1” year and recipient of an undergraduate degree in Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya, students may then apply directly for formal entrance into the NCUT Master’s programs. Formal acceptance into the Master’s programs occurs through NCUT”s application review and acceptance process.
All students must register and pay reguired fees at their POLSRI. The students will be responsible for the following cost:
- The costs of living including accommodation fee
- Textbooks and other related educational supplies
- Travel and all other personal expenses
- Transportation fee from/to the airport
- Applicants from Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya Will be eligible to apply Taiwan Experience Education Program scholarship during the “#1” year. However, NCUT reserves the right to explain the terms of the scholarship application.
- Applicants from Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya Will be eligible to apply following scholarship during the master year: Teaching assistant scholarship: NTD 2,000 per month; Scholarship for international students: NTD 5.000 each semester
- Courses: Tuition shall be waived during the “H1” year.
- Official Transcript: NCUT will provide.
- Invitation letter: NCUT will provide.
- NCUT will waive the tuition of the first semester of master”s program
- For the second semester of master’s program, the tuition fee students shall pay will depend on their Mandarin proficiency test level
- Al and below: Non-Scholarship. Students have to pay full tuition fee by themselves.
- A2: Partial-Scholarship. 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Bl and above: Full-Scholarship. 100% tuition fee waiver.
At Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya:
- Courses: Tuition shall be waived.
- Official Transcript: Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya will provide.
- “Invitation letter: Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya will provide.
For more registration and contact person :
Send email to us : email@example.com
Whatsapp : 0812-7812-098 (Dr. Nyayu Latifah Husni, M.T.)